Rolling Meadows, IL
Continuing to create and improve our software suite is crucial to Adesso. Therefore, we have the need for a Developer to work as part of a team to support our growth in our Engineering Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in web site and database development and have a proven record of accomplishment for successfully obtaining objectives.
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Technology
Location: Headquarter Office Based, Rolling Meadows, IL
How to Apply:
- Apply by submitting the below form.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with product management, quality assurance and client facing teams.
- Develop and embrace development standards and activities.
- Learn and apply high level and detailed business requirements.
- Maintain an understanding of current and new developmental technologies.
- Minimum experience: Min. 3-5+ years of experience as a developer.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, such as Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSRS and IIS.
- Experience in C#, SQL, Java Script, ASP.NET and other coding languages.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hard working, self-motivated, do-what-it-takes candidate that is organized, has great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive base salary and incentive plan based on performance.
- Health Benefits, vacation and 401K.
Adesso Solutions is a leader in delivering Trade Promotion Effectiveness for small and medium sized Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers. Adesso leverages its long history and deep expertise in the industry and a unique suite of solutions, including a TPE community for client collaboration, an all-encompassing TPM (Trade Promotion Management) system on a cloud-based SaaS common platform (.Net), and unique consultative services to maximize the trade promotion effectiveness for the whole client community.
To be the leading, most respected & most recognized partner in the area of trade spending management & effectiveness for small to midsize CPG manufacturers based on our clients’ outstanding results & experience.
To measurably, progressively, and systematically improve our clients’ trade promotion effectiveness over the short and long term, through systems, services, community & fun.
Our Core Values:
- Above all, in every situation, we do whatever it takes.
- We are passionate about our clients’ successes through our expertise, our deep embedded relationships and our fun approach.
- Our total company focus is on sales, marketing & client exuberance to drive our mission and vision.
- We are results oriented with a disciplined focus on objective achievement from inception to completion.
- We are critical, highly analytical, creative & innovative thinkers who drive improved decision-making.
- We collaborate to present the most effective approach to opportunities & are meticulous regarding details.
- We are ethical beyond reproach.
Please fill out the application and upload your resume below. We look forward to meeting you!
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW
* Required Field)
NEW JOB APPLICATION FROM ADESSOSOLUTIONS.COM