REGISTER NOW: Natural-Specialty TPM Seminar in the Meadowlands, NJ – July 21
Do KeHE, UNFI & Other Distributor Deductions
Get You All Twisted?
Our seminar will guide you on your journey to accountability!
Adesso’s Natural TPM can help.
Thank you for your interest in our seminars for Natural & Specialty manufactures. We are excited to be hosting our next seminar in New Jersey, and below are more details.
If you find that deductions from KeHE, UNFI & others are a surprise, and you are struggling to understand and analyze where your growing retailer and distributor spending is heading, Adesso’s Natural Trade Promotion Management (TPM) can definitely help. We understand the trade promotion challenges you are facing, and we plan to cover a lot in an intimate, participative group at this seminar.
We understand how to capture this spending, reconcile it, analyze the effectiveness of it and develop your plans for the future. This includes your distributors (UNFI, KeHE, DPI and others) as well as your retail partners in both the Natural and traditional retail segments. Feel free to bring your broker partners along as well!
Reserve Your Spot Now!
- When: Tuesday, July 21 (8:30am Continental Breakfast & Discussions through 12:30-1:30pm Lunch)
- Location: Homewood Suites by Hilton, East Rutherford/Meadowlands (Reservation details can be provided, if needed, once you reserve your spot)
High Level Agenda:
- Your Situation is Not Unique – Overview & Discussion
- The Natural/Specialty Segment vs. the Traditional Retail Segment
(with regards to trade spending)
- Addressing Trade Spending is a Journey – How to Address This
- Adesso’s Proven Approach with Clients in both the Natural & Retail Segments
(you will eventually get to both segments, if not already)
- Action Plan Options to Address This Area
Here’s all we need from YOU:
- To reserve your spot, please fill out the simple form below.
- We would greatly appreciate your date preference, as well as the number of attendees from your organization. (We do need a rather close count to lock this in, and since we’re keeping sessions intimate, we anticipate they will fill up very quickly.)
Attendance to our seminar is FREE and all meals will be covered, including continental breakfast and lunch, and dinner the evening prior if you are able.