QA Analyst | Rolling Meadows, IL
Reports to: Director, TPE Development
Location: Headquarter Office Based, Rolling Meadows, IL
How to Apply:
- Apply by submitting the below form.
Reporting to the Director, TPE Development, and the QA Analyst will act as the primary software tester of the Adesso software suite. The ideal candidate will have experience in Quality Assurance and Automation and have a proven track record for successfully attaining objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing.
- Create and maintain test automation to support regression and overall application stability.
- Identification and creation of reusable test data, particularly for automated testing.
- Communicate effectively with both development and client facing teams.
- Develop quality assurance standards and track quality assurance activities.
- Learn and apply high level and detailed business requirements.
- Create and execute SQL scripts to be used in test validation.
- Document test results and assist with defect management.
- Draft testing artifacts and assist with technical artifacts (test cases, UI specs, etc.) and engage in technical discussions.
- Maintain an understanding of current and new testing technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3 – 5+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance tester.
- Experience with test automation, such as Telerik Test Studio or Microsoft Test Studio.
- Experience developing and executing automated and manual test scripts for requirement validation, integration, performance and usability testing.
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in the creation of SQL scripts.
- Experience in Java Script, SQL and C# is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication.
- Competitive base salary and incentive plan based on performance.
- Health Benefits, vacation and 401K.
Please fill out the application and upload your resume below. We look forward to meeting you!