REGISTER NOW: Natural-Specialty TPM Seminars in Santa Monica, California – June, 2016!
Do KeHE, UNFI & Other Distributor Deductions
Get You All Twisted?
Our seminar will guide you on your journey to accountability!
Adesso’s Natural TPM can help.
Thank you for your interest in our seminars for Natural & Specialty manufactures. We are excited to be holding our first couple in Santa Monica, CA, and below are more details.
If you find that deductions from KeHE, UNFI & others are a surprise, and you are struggling to understand and analyze where your growing retailer and distributor spending is heading, Adesso’s Natural Trade Promotion Management (TPM) can definitely help. We understand the trade promotion challenges you are facing, and we plan to cover a lot in an intimate, participative group at this seminar.
We understand how to capture this spending, reconcile it, analyze the effectiveness of it and develop your plans for the future. This includes your distributors (UNFI, KeHE, DPI and others) as well as your retail partners in both the Natural and traditional retail segments. Feel free to bring your broker partners along as well!
Reserve Your Spot Now!
There will be 2 options for dates:
- Dinner Discussion: Tuesday, June 14; Seminar: Wednesday, June 15
- Dinner Discussion: Wednesday, June 15; Seminar: Thursday, June 16
A few more details:
- The meetings will be held at The Georgian Hotel, 1415 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (Reservation details will be provided once you reserve your spot.)
- Attendance to the seminar is free and all meals will be covered, including prior night dinner (if attending), continental breakfast & lunch.
- Your only costs are hotel & airfare – we are holding a limited amount of rooms at The Georgian, however, there are other local hotels and we will be glad to assist in securing a reservation if you need one.
Here’s all we need from YOU:
- To reserve your spot, please fill out the simple form below.
- We would greatly appreciate your date preference, as well as the number of attendees from your organization. (We do need a rather close count to lock this in, and since we’re keeping sessions intimate, we anticipate they will fill up very quickly.)