Job Posting: VP/Director of Client Effectiveness
We’re looking for a Client Services Professional who understands the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry, as well as trade promotion management (TPM) and distributor/retailer deductions.
Adesso’s software and services help Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturers manage trade spending to make better business decisions and reduce deductions from distributors and retailers. There’s a huge need, and we are unique to the industry. Our software is a standard SaaS in the cloud solution, with multiple release upgrades each year, with a focus on growth in both the traditional retail segment, as well as the smaller Natural-Specialty market. A key difference is our proactive approach to our client’s success through value added services & training to lead clients through the Journey toward more effective Trade Promotion Effectiveness (TPE).
Therefore, we are looking for a leader who understands the unique components and processes of dealing with trade promotion management software, in order to successfully spearhead the “Client Effectiveness” (services) department that drives Client Effectiveness in TPE by developing, setting & executing disciplined, progressive and profitable objectives by client to include:
- New client setups
- Ongoing release upgrades
- Consistent training & evaluation of client teams & brokers
- Execution (sales) of new services to include administration, diagnostics, training & promotion evaluation services
This team member also develops & leads the Client Effectiveness team, has significant proactive responsibility to develop product direction ideas for the Flamingo TPM system, further develop the current TPM & TPE services, and make the specifics adjustments needed to drive high growth levels at Adesso.
This person is a key leader on the Adesso Management Team.
We also need you to be driven and results oriented with excellent project management skills. Join us, and become a key part of our services team, with a significant focus on highly effective project management to ensure all setups result in evangelical clients for Adesso Solutions.
Job Title: Vice President or Director of Client Effectiveness
Reports to: President & CEO of Adesso
Location: Illinois HQ Office, or Home Office Based (anywhere in the U.S.)
How to Apply: Contact a Senior Executive at Adesso, or submit below
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of specific client level business plans.
- With the CE team, lead the execution of all plans.
- Lead project management of multiple setup projects simultaneously, including regular internal and client status updates in writing as well as meetings to ensure projects stay on-target, and to maximize client satisfaction.
- Presentation development, and professional presentations of services offerings at conferences and not-yet-client meetings.
- In-person and virtual product reviews for not-yet-clients (product demos).
- Management of Client Effectiveness (Services) team.
- Minimum experience: over 10 years in project management roles within the CPG industry; sales & trade marketing experience preferred.
- Education: 4-year college degree preferred.
- Excellent project management skills and prior experience managing the details of multiple projects with demonstrated client satisfaction.
- Experience/business knowledge in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, either with a CPG manufacturer, distributor, retailer or broker/sales agency.
- Experience with software setups from a project management perspective.
- Travel: Regular travel to Adesso HQ office and to client locations, as well as occasional travel to company conferences, industry events, etc.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop & execute client level plans.
- Hard working, self-motivated, do-what-it-takes candidate that is organized, has great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively and independently from home office.
- Thorough understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, either from manufacturer or broker/sales agency perspective.
- Familiar with trade promotion management solutions, and with trade promotions and deductions from distributors and retailers.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
- High comfort level with technological aspect of virtual presentations.
- Competitive base salary and incentive plan based on performance.
- Health Benefits, vacation and 401K.
- Travel reimbursement, home office, and business related expenses are also provided.
How to Apply:
- Contact a Senior Executive at Adesso Solutions.
- Apply below.
Adesso Solutions is a leader in delivering Trade Promotion Effectiveness for small and medium sized Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers. Adesso leverages its long history and deep expertise in the industry and a unique suite of solutions, including a TPE community for client collaboration, an all-encompassing TPM (Trade Promotion Management) system on a cloud-based SaaS common platform (.Net), and unique consultative services to maximize the trade promotion effectiveness for the whole client community.
Our Vision: To be the leading, most respected & most recognized resource in the area of trade spending management & effectiveness for small to midsize CPG manufacturers based on our clients’ outstanding results & experience.
Our Mission: To measurably, progressively, and systematically improve our clients’ trade promotion effectiveness over the short and long term, through solutions, consulting, community & fun.
Our Core Values:
- Above all, in every situation, we do whatever it takes.
- We are passionate about our clients’ successes through our expertise, our deep imbedded relationships and our fun approach.
- Our total company focus is on sales, marketing & client exuberance to drive our mission and vision.
- We are results oriented with a disciplined focus on objective achievement from inception to completion.
- We are critical, highly analytical, creative & innovative thinkers who drive improved decision making.
- We are ethical beyond reproach.
Please fill out the application and upload your resume below. We look forward to meeting you!