Training Manager: Rolling Meadows, IL
The ideal candidate is a Training Professional who understands and has experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry, and has a familiarity with trade promotions and distributor / retailer deductions. This training expert will provide training and training program management for a Trade Promotion Management system that supports manufacturers in the CPG industry. We also need you to be driven and results oriented to drive a fun and exciting training program that is second to none in the industry. Join us, and become a key part of our Client Effectiveness team.
Adesso Solutions partners with US small and midsized CPG companies to provide Trade Promotion Effectiveness solutions through unique systems, services & an ongoing community approach. We’re passionate about doing whatever it takes to drive our clients-partners’ trade promotion improvements & successes over the short- and long-term. We are results-oriented, critical thinkers with a disciplined focus on achieving business objectives.
Job Title: Training Manager | Rolling Meadows | IL
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Client Effectiveness
Location: Headquarter Office Based, Rolling Meadows, IL
How to Apply: Apply below, using the form, or contact a Senior Executive at Adesso.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, plan, and execute a comprehensive standardized training program that include hands-on and webinar training, as well as independent learning tools such as videos.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques based on user profiles.
- Develop all training materials, including user guides and quick reference guides.
- Prepare and manage the training budget.
- Implement a fast-paced learning centric training process that is focused on a specific audience.
- Minimum experience: Min. 1-2 years of training experience.
- Education: 4-year college degree in Business Management or related area preferred.
- Experience/business knowledge in the CPG industry, either with a manufacturer, distributor, retailer or broker/sales agency.
- Travel: Regular travel required.
To perform the Training Manager job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hard working, self-motivated, do-what-it-takes candidate that is organized, has great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively and independently.
- Thorough understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, either from manufacturer or broker/sales agency perspective.
- Familiar with trade promotion management solutions, or with trade promotions and deductions from distributors and retailers.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent writing/proofing, as well as presentation development skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Extensive experience with various relevant training media; both for in-person and web-based training.
- Competitive base salary and incentive plan based on performance.
- Health Benefits, vacation and 401K.
- Travel reimbursement, home office, and business related expenses are also provided.
Adesso Solutions is a leader in delivering Trade Promotion Effectiveness for small and medium sized Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers. Adesso leverages its long history and deep expertise in the industry and a unique suite of solutions, including a TPE community for client collaboration, an all-encompassing TPM (Trade Promotion Management) system on a cloud-based SaaS common platform (.Net), and unique consultative services to maximize the trade promotion effectiveness for the whole client community.
Our Vision: To be the leading, most respected & most recognized resource in the area of trade spending management & effectiveness for small to midsize CPG manufacturers based on our clients’ outstanding results & experience.
Our Mission: To measurably, progressively, and systematically improve our clients’ trade promotion effectiveness over the short and long term, through solutions, consulting, community & fun.
Our Core Values:
- Above all, in every situation, we do whatever it takes.
- We are passionate about our clients’ successes through our expertise, our deep embedded relationships and our fun approach.
- Our total company focus is on sales, marketing & client exuberance to drive our mission and vision.
- We are results oriented with a disciplined focus on objective achievement from inception to completion.
- We are critical, highly analytical, creative & innovative thinkers who drive improved decision making.
- We are ethical beyond reproach.
Please fill out the application and upload your resume below. We look forward to meeting you!