FLAMINGO Clients: It’s Tiki Time!
Join us in Rolling Meadows!
Sept 29-30, 2015 at Adesso HQ’s in Rolling Meadows.
We are looking forward to our upcoming Product Roadmap conference, “It’s Tiki Time!” and welcome clients to join our management team and other Adesso team members for a conference intended to improve our already best-in-class Flamingo product. At this conference, we will discuss which new features should be added to the product in our upcoming releases.
If you have a perspective on how your Flamingo product could take your business to the next level and help you relax, we invite you to sign up to join our conference!
Interested, but not yet an Adesso client?
Great! We are also hosting not-yet-clients on September 30th; giving you an opportunity to meet with current Adesso clients, as well as our Team of Trade Experts.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can assist you when it comes to your trade spending and promotion needs, please click here to sign up today!
We look forward to hosting this exciting conference, and welcome you to contact us for more information.
High-level schedule is below, and full agenda will follow soon.
Tuesday, September 29
Sessions for current clients.
Tiki Time Dinner for clients and prospective clients.
Wednesday, September 30
Sessions for clients and prospective clients.
This is the perfect way to re-engage, meet our current clients, our team of Trade Experts and get a detailed understanding of how we can help you to finally relax.
- Opportunity for prospects to network with our Client Community.
- Learn about the updates to our Flamingo Product and how it helps our current clients be more effective with their trade spending.
Sessions dedicated to prospective clients.
- No one else on the market is offering these today!
- Each service comes with our Trade Expertise and ultimately leads to your trade spending becoming more effective!
- Learn about our Exclusive TPE Services that complement our Flamingo Product!
Meals and hotel rooms are on us, including a hosted dinner on Wednesday night. All you have to do is get to the O’Hare Airport, and we will take care of the rest.