Developer | Rolling Meadows, IL
Reports to: Director, TPE Development
Location: Headquarter Office Based, Rolling Meadows, IL
How to Apply:
- Apply by submitting the below form.
Reporting to the Director, TPE Development, and the developer will act as part of a team in the creation an modification of the Adesso software suite. The ideal candidate will have experience in development and have a proven track record for successfully attaining objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with both product management, quality assurance and client facing teams.
- Develop and embrace development standards and activities.
- Learn and apply high level and detailed business requirements.
- Create and execute SQL scripts to be used in test cases.
- Maintain an understanding of current and new developmental technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3 – 5+ years of experience as a developer.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, such as Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSRS, Azure and IIS.
- Experience developing test cases.
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in the creation and modification of SQL objects and scripts.
- Experience in C#, SQL, Java Script, ASP.NET and other coding languages.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication.
- Competitive base salary and incentive plan based on performance.
- Health Benefits, vacation and 401K.
Please fill out the application and upload your resume below. We look forward to meeting you!